DALLAS (AP) — Santa Claus has made himself at home in a replica of the Oval Office.
Officials with the George W. Bush Presidential Center in Dallas say Santa Claus will be on hand through Thursday for photos and to greet visitors. The Bush Center, which opened earlier this year, advertises the visit as something for people “looking for a twist” for their annual photo with Santa.
The Bush Center stays open a few hours later than usual Wednesday and Thursday, closing at 9 p.m. CST, during the holiday event dubbed “Merry and Bright Nights.”
Visitors can check out the exhibit, “Home for the Holidays: Christmas at the White House 2001.” The display, open through Jan. 5., is meant to offer a recreated glimpse of the 2001 White House holiday celebration.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Former Bait Dogs Rescued, Returned To Rightful Owners
- Downtown Dallas Restaurants Show Police Appreciation With Free Food
- Facebook Fashion Fail: Deceptive Ads On Feeds Not Worth It
- Forget Romance: Many Trying To Catch Partners Cheating On Valentine’s Day
- Family Forced Out After Gas Explosion In Their Lakewood Home
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures