Baylor WR Reese Expects To Play In Fiesta Bowl
WACO (AP) – Baylor receiver Tevin Reese is getting the cast off his right wrist and expects to play in the Fiesta Bowl against No. 15 UCF.
Reese dislocated his wrist when came down awkwardly in the first half against Oklahoma on Nov. 7. He missed the last four games for the Big 12 champion Bears.
Reese says the cast will be removed Friday and that doctors will then give him a rehab plan.
Even with the cast still on, Reese has been running routes and catching passes to prepare for the Jan. 1 game.
In seven games before he got hurt, Reese had 33 catches for 824 yards and eight touchdowns. The senior was averaging 103 yards receiving per game and 25 yards a catch.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dez Bryant Apologizes For Walking Off Field
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures