Country Star & Fort Worth Native Holds “Feed the Fort” Concert
FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) – Fort Worth native and rising star Hudson Moore is having his 3rd annual Holiday Concert Thursday night at the Ridglea Theater.
The concert is Moore’s way to give back to community and this year’s performance will benefit Meals on Wheels of Tarrant County.
Moore has shared the stage with great like Alan Jackson, ZZ Top, Rascal Flatts, Pat Green and the Eli Young Band and is well on his way to being a great himself.
The Country Music Association named Moore “Who New to Watch in 2013” in their CMA “Close Up” Magazine.
“Feed the Fort” kicks off Thursday night with the Marshall Young Band/Kirk Searcy and then Moore will take the stage at 9:00 p.m.
Moore is encouraging his area fans of all ages to join in and help “Feed the Fort.”
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dez Bryant Apologizes For Walking Off Field
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures