Driver Killed In Overnight South Dallas Crash
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – One man was killed and another injured after their vehicle struck a guard rail in South Dallas early Saturday morning.
Police responded to the scene in the 4600 block of RL Thornton Freeway at Ann Arbor Avenue at 3:18 a.m. According to police, no other vehicles were involved in the incident.
The driver of the vehicle managed to exit the vehicle following the crash, but later collapsed and was pronounced deceased.
The condition of the passenger is unknown.
Authorities are still investigating to determine factors that may have contributed to the crash.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dez Bryant Apologizes For Walking Off Field
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures