Dallas Walmart Plays Grinch, Turns Away Shoppers On Christmas Eve
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Shoppers hoping to grab some last minute items for the holidays were given a Grinch-like cold shoulder and turned away from a Dallas area Walmart Tuesday afternoon.
The Walmart Neighborhood Market located at 2305 N. Central Expressway was scheduled to close at 6:00 pm on Christmas eve, but shoppers were stopped at the door and turned away as early as 5:15 p.m. by a store representative, enforced by private security.
Not even a can of ‘Who Hash’?
According to witnesses, a store manager said they were not letting customers in the store so they could close at 6:00 pm.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dez Bryant Apologizes For Walking Off Field
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures