ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) — The Dallas Cowboys will be without captain Sean Lee in Sunday’s NFC East Championship game against Philadelphia, but he’s not the only Dallas linebacker sidelined by injury.
Ernie Sims, who has started six games for the Cowboys in 2013, will also miss Sunday’s game with a groin injury — his second consecutive game on the inactive list.
Also missing from the defense are B.W. Webb and Sean Lee, who is missing his third straight game with a neck injury.
Quarterback Tony Romo, who had back surgery on Friday morning, remains on the 53-man roster and will not play.
Defensive back Jakar Hamilton and tackle Darrion Weems are also inactive.
Earl Wolff, Matt Barkley, Curtis Marsh, Colt Anderson, Matt Tucker, Julian Vandervelde and Dennis Kelly are inactive for the Eagles.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dez Bryant Apologizes For Walking Off Field
- Cowboys Fan Attacked After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Blind Woman Injured After Falling Into Manhole
- Baby Found Covered In Cockroaches, Crossing Street
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures