FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Police have arrested a man accused in the shooting death of a 14-year-old Fort Worth boy.
Jose Mahugnos, 24, is charged with manslaughter in the death of German Serrano. The teen was shot in the head at a home in east Fort Worth Friday.
Mahugnos told police the shooting was an accident and he didn’t know the gun was loaded.
He’s being held on an immigration retainer.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Tony Romo’s Injury Might Cost Dallas Cowboys Coaching Staff Their Jobs
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures