Single Car Crash In Coppell Kills Hurst Resident
Get Breaking News First
COPPELL (CBSDFW) - According to Coppell Police, a Hurst resident crashed into a median, and ended up in Grapevine Creek.
61 year old, Jay T. Clement, died in the single car crash. He was traveling eastbound on IH635, when his Toyota Highlander left the roadway and continued in the median, where it finally came to a stop in the creek.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Tony Romo’s Injury Might Cost Dallas Cowboys Coaching Staff Their Jobs
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures