Police Arrest 2 Teens At Rave In Oak Cliff
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Police arrested two teenagers for disorderly conduct in North Oak Cliff Saturday night.
It happened at a rowdy warehouse party on the 100 block of North Marsalis Ave. Officers said young revelers tried to block police from entering the building; others threw glass bottles.
Police tried at no avail to control the unruly situation with pepper spray before arresting Adrian Garcia, 18, and another teen.
A 13-year-old girl was taken to the hospital with a minor injury.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures