Victim From Water Reclamation Site Accident Identified
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Liquid Environmental Solutions has identified the person killed in an industrial accident in Fort Worth on Friday.
Curtis Anderson, 54, of Grapevine, died at the Village Creek Water Reclamation site.
A spokesperson for the Fort Worth Water Department says Anderson died while delivering a load of liquid food waste, and was discovered by coworkers.
No one else was injured in the accident, and there was no damage to the treatment plant.
The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration will be involved in determining Anderson’s exact cause of death.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures