BUDDY: The Buddy Holly Story
HURST (CBSDFW.COM) – BUDDY: The Buddy Holly Story, is the world’s most successful rock ’n’ roll musical. More than 20 million people have seen BUDDY all across the globe, and now it’s right here in North Texas.
BUDDY takes audiences back decades to the late 50’s when Buddy Holly became the world’s top recording artist. The show features over 20 of Buddy Holly’s greatest hits like “Peggy Sue,” “That’ll Be The Day,” and Maybe Baby.” As well as Ritchie Valens’ “La Bamba” and the Big Bopper’s “Chantilly Lace.”
The musical tells the story in words and music of the last few years of Buddy Holly’s life. How he changed the face of popular music and how his life was cut short at the young age of 22.
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures