Fort Worth Emerging Business Program Begins
FORT WORTH (AP) – A North Texas city has kicked off an emerging small business program meant to help create jobs, hire workers and market products.
Backers on Tuesday announced the public and private partnership called IDEA Works Fort Worth.
Mayor Betsy Price says Fort Worth officials understand that they must help emerging businesses by providing tools to expand and grow jobs.
Participants will have access to business coaching and strategic planning, capital and networking opportunities. Space has been offered in a three-building complex that includes the Fort Worth Business Assistance Center and Tech Fort Worth.
The project will be managed and funded by the Business Assistance Center Education Foundation.
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures