DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A security guard at a restaurant in Dallas said that he was forced to shoot and kill an armed man early Tuesday morning. The incident took place just after 2:00 a.m. behind the El Pulpo Restaurant, located in the 2800 block of Northwest Highway.
Police have called this a case of self-defense.
However, it is not yet known what led to the fatal shooting. Authorities are now questioning the security guard and several witnesses.
The names of those involved in this incident have not been released. No charges have been filed against the security guard.
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures