Police Search For Missing Garland Man
GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Garland are searching for a missing 51-year-old man.
Moses Abraham was last seen at about 4:00 p.m. on January 5, leaving his home in the 500 block of West Ridgewood Drive. Abraham regularly goes outside for a walk, lasting anywhere beween 30 minutes to an hour. But he never returned home and has not been seen or heard from since Sunday.
Police described Abraham as a Hispanic male, 5 feet 6 inches tall and 128 pounds. He has brown eyes and black hair, and was wearing a blue T-shirt, black jeans and construction boots when he left home.
Abraham has also been diagnosed with paranoid depression. Authorities said that he requires medications for both psychological and phyiscal conditions, but he did not have any of those medications with him when he disappeared. He also had no identification or cell phone.
Anybody with information about Abraham’s whereabouts is urged to contact the Garland Police Department immediately.
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures