Birdville ISD Offers Parents Graduation Prep Help
Get Breaking News First
BIRDVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) - In the next few years, graduation requirements will change for Texas students and Birdville ISD is offering parents some help with the planning process.
The new requirements do not take effect until 2018, which will affect current eighth grade students.
Birdville holding meetings to inform parents about personal graduation plans and give them an opportunity to ask questions.
The meetings will be held on every middle school campus on different days during the month of January.
The following is a list of meeting dates and times:
- Smithfield Middle – January 13, 6 p.m.
- Richland Middle – January 15, 6 p.m.
- North Richland Middle – January 16, 6:30 p.m.
- North Ridge Middle – January 2, 6:30 p.m.
- Watauga Middle – January 28, 6 p.m.
- Haltom Middle – January 29, 6:30 p.m.
- North Oaks Middle – January 30, 6:30 p.m.
Parents with questions can call Donna Layer, Birdville ISD’s Director of Guidance and Counseling at 817-547-5780.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures