Fog Could Impact Flights At DFW Airport
GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) - Foggy conditions across North Texas on Friday morning could wind up having an impact at DFW International Airport. Everything looks to be okay right now — most of the morning’s flights are set to depart as scheduled — but it is a situation that will need to be monitored throughout the day.
Some flights were grounded at the airport on Thursday night. At one point, visibility was reported to be just .13 of a mile. Flights were also having trouble departing from other nearby airports, and many arriving flights were delayed or canceled.
There are about a dozen flight cancellations on Friday, but none appear to be related to the dense fog. Nobody at the airport on Friday morning complained about the fog impacting their travel plans.
But, just to be safe, anyone heading to the airport on Friday is urged to check their flight’s status before leaving home.
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures