PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Child Protective Service confirmed on Sunday night to CBS 11 News that it is investigating the death of a Plano girl, who was set to turn 3 years old next month.
Several public messages on Facebook and other social media websites mention the death of a 2-year-old Plano girl.
According to multiple online accounts, the girl was taken to Children’s Hospital in Dallas on Thursday after “someone hurt her very badly.”
CPS said that it is working with the Plano Police Department on the investigation.
The Plano Police Department told CBS 11 News that it would be able to provide more information on Monday.
- UPS Calls In 2,600 Extra Workers After Holiday Delivery Delays
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- Deceased Teen Suspect Identified
- Victim Identified In Fatal Fort Worth Office Stabbing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures