Colby Lewis Talks Being Ready To Return To Rangers Rotation
DALLAS, Texas (105.3 THE FAN) – Texas Rangers pitcher Colby Lewis joined 105.3 The Fan’s GBag Nation and sounds like he’s healthy and ready to be in the Rangers starting rotation. Listen to the podcast for more.
In 2012 he was placed on the DL due to a torn flexor tendon in his right elbow that required season ending surgery. Lewis began the 2013 season on the 60-day disabled list as he was still recovering from the elbow surgery he previously had. He was expected to return after the All-Star break, but was out for the rest of the season due to bone spurs in his right hip.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Tarrant County Sheriff Laments How Times Have Changed For Law Enforcement
- Police Investigate Motive In Ambush Of Houston Area Deputy
- Two Apartment Residents Robbed, One Shot Sunday Morning
- Man Shot During Armed Robbery At Apartment Complex
- Turner Field US Flag At Half-Staff After Fan Dies In Fall
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures