FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A man is dead and a woman is injured after a street racing crash in east Fort Worth. The wreck happened just after 11:00 p.m. near the intersection of westbound Interstate-30 and Bridgewood Drive.
According to police, the male driver of a vehicle was racing and somehow lost control of his car. His vehicle rolled and flipped over the guardrail, coming to a rest upside down. That driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
A female passenger was partially ejected and taken to JPS Hospital in Fort Worth with serious injuries.
The names of those victims have not yet been released. Police have not said if there have been any suspects or arrests made in relation to this case.
- Auto & Tech Industries Clash Over Talking Cars
- Sigma Nu Suspends Texas A&M Chapter After Drug Death
- Mosquito Battle Continues Across North Texas As Peak West Nile Season Arrives
- Car Catches Fire After Crashing Into Packed School Bus
- Welcome To The Trump-Clinton Conspiracy Election
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures