Police Officer Robbed At Gunpoint In Plano
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – An off-duty officer from the Dallas Police Department was robbed at gunpoint on Friday morning. The incident happened just before 3:30 a.m. at a RaceTrac gas station located in the 600 block of East Plano Parkway, just east of Central Expressway, in Plano.
According to Plano Police Department spokesman David Tilley, the female officer was getting gas when she was approached by a man with a gun. That suspect got away with the officer’s personal vehicle, her service revolver, police badge and other police gear.
The vehicle has been described as a black 2011 Nissan Versa hatchback. Officials have not released a description of the suspect.
- Police Investigating Garland Murder Asking For Public Tips
- 5 Things I Hope Happen In Cowboys Training Camp
- Kraft Recalling American Cheese Slices Over Choking Concerns
- Bobbi Kristina To Be Buried Next To Mother
- Ready To Play: How Dontae Johnson Gears Up For The NFL Season
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures