Police Officer Robbed At Gunpoint In Plano
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – An off-duty officer from the Dallas Police Department was robbed at gunpoint on Friday morning. The incident happened just before 3:30 a.m. at a RaceTrac gas station located in the 600 block of East Plano Parkway, just east of Central Expressway, in Plano.
According to Plano Police Department spokesman David Tilley, the female officer was getting gas when she was approached by a man with a gun. That suspect got away with the officer’s personal vehicle, her service revolver, police badge and other police gear.
The vehicle has been described as a black 2011 Nissan Versa hatchback. Officials have not released a description of the suspect.
- North Texas Kids Prepare To Compete For Championship In Taekwondo
- Fort Worth Duplex Damaged By Fire Caused By A/C
- Fans Get Perfect Traffic Storm When Cowboys, Rangers Play At Same Time
- Cowboys Are Now 0-3 In Preseason
- Trump Says He’ll Decide On Third Party Bid Soon
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures