ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – One man is dead after two vehicles collided around 3:30 Sunday morning at the intersection of E Arbrook Boulevard and Allen Avenue in Arlington.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s website identifies the man as 37-year-old Lee Overstreet.
Officers believe Overstreet was driving south on Allen Avenue when his vehicle ran a stop sign. Overstreet’s car then collided with another vehicle traveling east through the intersection.
Overstreet was ejected from the vehicle and died at the scene.
The other driver, who has not been identified, was taken to Medical Center of Arlington with non-life threatening injuries.
APD continues to investigate the crash, and is looking into if speed and alcohol were factors.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Ag Commissioner Approves Pesticide Targeting Wild Pigs
- 13 Dogs Die In Grand Prairie House Fire; Some Rescued
- Cable Show Could Hold Key To Homeownership In DFW
- Police & Fire Pension Board Backs State Rep. Plan To Save Troubled Fund
- Graduate Students Helping Wage Cyber Crime War
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures