ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – One man is dead after two vehicles collided around 3:30 Sunday morning at the intersection of E Arbrook Boulevard and Allen Avenue in Arlington.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s website identifies the man as 37-year-old Lee Overstreet.
Officers believe Overstreet was driving south on Allen Avenue when his vehicle ran a stop sign. Overstreet’s car then collided with another vehicle traveling east through the intersection.
Overstreet was ejected from the vehicle and died at the scene.
The other driver, who has not been identified, was taken to Medical Center of Arlington with non-life threatening injuries.
APD continues to investigate the crash, and is looking into if speed and alcohol were factors.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fight Night: Personal Attacks, Court Debate For GOP Hopefuls
- Texas Transforms Into Hoops Heaven
- Obama Plans To Nominate Successor To SCOTUS Justice Antonin Scalia
- Charlotte Hits Century Mark Again, Beats North Texas 103-79
- Graham’s 27 Lead No. 6 Kansas Past No. 3 Oklahoma 76-72
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures