DPD Investigates Deaths Of 2 Men
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are investigating the deaths of two men found at separate locations in Dallas Saturday night.
The first man was found dead at the intersection of E Kiest Boulevard and Fernwood Avenue. According to DPD spokesman Juan Fernandez, the man had been shot and collapsed.
A blood trail from the man’s wounds led detectives to 3100 Harlandale Ave., where a second man was found dead from multiple gunshot wounds.
The investigation is still underway, and police are working on leads.
Both men have not yet been identified.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Law Enforcement Agencies Recover 149 Child Sex Trafficking Victims
- Top Fantasy Pickups For Week 6
- DPD Hoping Tattoos Can Help Identify Homicide Victim
- Artist Plans To Paint Border Fence ‘Invisible’
- Man Convicted In Dallas Officer’s 2001 Death Faces Execution
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures