One Dead In Van Zandt County Home Explosion
VAN ZANDT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – A residential home explosion that occurred Sunday night in Van Zandt County has killed at least one person.
A post from the Van Zandt County Fire Marshal’s page said multiple fire departments and law enforcement responded to the incident.
“The explosion/fire will be a confirmed fatality fire. Please keep responders and family in your prayers,” the post reads.
The explosion happened northeast of Mabank and southwest of Canton.
Updates will be posted as they become available.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Clinics File Supreme Court Appeal Of Abortion Law
- New Social Media Campaign Supports Police All Over N. Texas And U.S.
- Court Documents: Abilene Officer’s Homicide Was Premeditated
- Lawyer Says Deputies Didn’t Need To Kill Texas Man
- Secrets To Your Car Insurance Rates Revealed
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures