VAN ZANDT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – A residential home explosion that occurred Sunday night in Van Zandt County has killed at least one person.
A post from the Van Zandt County Fire Marshal’s page said multiple fire departments and law enforcement responded to the incident.
“The explosion/fire will be a confirmed fatality fire. Please keep responders and family in your prayers,” the post reads.
The explosion happened northeast of Mabank and southwest of Canton.
Updates will be posted as they become available.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Plano Football Coaches Apologize For Dirty Hit In Denton Game
- Crime Spree Leaves Man Dead In Dallas And In Cedar Hill
- North Texas Wedding Photographer Ruins Brides Big Day
- At Each Other From The Start: Clinton, Trump Debate
- Dallas Police And Fire Pension Struggling
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures