One Dead In Van Zandt County Home Explosion
Get Breaking News First
VAN ZANDT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) - A residential home explosion that occurred Sunday night in Van Zandt County has killed at least one person.
A post from the Van Zandt County Fire Marshal’s page said multiple fire departments and law enforcement responded to the incident.
“The explosion/fire will be a confirmed fatality fire. Please keep responders and family in your prayers,” the post reads.
The explosion happened northeast of Mabank and southwest of Canton.
Updates will be posted as they become available.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Stars Retire Modano’s No. 9 Jersey
- No. 18 SMU Falters In 2nd Half Vs No. 20 Memphis
- TCU Winless In Big 12, Loses 97-67 To No. 23 OU
- Memorial Service Held For Murdered Richardson ISD Teacher, Mother Of Two
- Untapped Festival Features 65 Breweries, Over 200 Drinks
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures