Tarrant County Confirms Sixth Flu-Related Death
Get Breaking News First
TARRANT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) - The Tarrant County Health Department confirmed a sixth flu-related death in the county Tuesday. The department told CBS 11 News that the victim was in his or her late seventies.
The victim may have had underlying health problems.
Thus far, there are 51 confirmed flu-related deaths in North Texas including 35 in Dallas County, six in Tarrant County, four in Denton County, four in Collin County and one each in Hunt and Wise counties.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Orders For Samsung Note 4 Phone Begin Friday
- FDA Tweaks Food Safety Rules Due Next Year
- Heisman Watch: Jameis Winston’s Repeat Bid Against History
- Fatal Fort Worth Crash Investigated As DWI
- GOP’s Abbott, Democrats’ Davis Face Off In Debate
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’