TARRANT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – The Tarrant County Health Department confirmed a sixth flu-related death in the county Tuesday. The department told CBS 11 News that the victim was in his or her late seventies.
The victim may have had underlying health problems.
Thus far, there are 51 confirmed flu-related deaths in North Texas including 35 in Dallas County, six in Tarrant County, four in Denton County, four in Collin County and one each in Hunt and Wise counties.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Grand Prairie’s Delayed Prairie Lights Display To Reopen Thursday
- Oncor Crews Restoring Power in Oklahoma Amid Winter Storm Outages
- Foreign Investors Fuel Price Real Estate Trend
- Video: Carolina Fan Put In Choke Hold By AT&T Stadium Security Guard
- Frisco PD Gives Back on “Giving Tuesday”
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’