SAN ANTONIO (KRLD) — Beyonce, Jay Z, and Paul McCartney are just a few of the stars who will receive a gift bag at Sunday’s GRAMMY Awards. Tucked inside the swanky bag will be a tasty Texas treat.
Celebrities looking to “unlock the flavor” of their beer will receive The BrewsKey, a gadget which helps create a chelada inside a beer bottle.
The BrewsKey uses natural lime and sea salt contained in a “flavor cup” to spruce up your favorite beer.
“Lots of folks these days get their daily coffee fix from little flavor cups,” says BrewsKey marketing coordinator Anne Gerber. “We say, why not their beer, too?”
Cheladas are common in Texas, but often create unwanted “ick” when prepared by traditional means.
“With The BrewsKey, you never have to lick salt off a dirty bottleneck that contains a manhandled lime wedge,” said Gerber.
The BrewsKey is manufactured by Shinie Hinie, LLC in San Antonio.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Hundreds Show Up To Meeting On Future Of Fair Park
- Dallas Police Suspect K2 Fueling Spike In Aggressive Panhandling
- City Gives Garland Tornado Victims A Debris Deadline
- Texas AG’s Injunction Request Banning Syrian Refugees Denied
- Following Ted Cruz The Day Before New Hampshire Primary
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures