A Look At Saturday’s Rangers Fan Fest
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – A number of Texas Rangers will be on hand this Saturday as the club celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington at the annual Fan Fest.
Adrian Beltre, Shin-Soo Choo, Prince Fielder, and Ivan Rodriguez are among a number of current and former players that will sign autographs for fans.
Other players and coaches, including manager Ron Washington, will participate in a Q&A session. Clinics will also be hosted by a number of the team’s current coaches.
Admission is $10.00 for adults, $8.00 for season ticket holders, and $5.00 for children 13 and under. Advance tickets can be purchased online, and tickets can also be purchased at the First Base Ticket Office beginning at 7:00 a.m. on Saturday.
The gates will open at 8:45 a.m. for fans to enter.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Tech Upsets No. 9 Iowa State 78-73
- Jones Helps Texas A&M Outlast Tennessee 67-61
- Abbott Donors Have Strong Week; Inaugural Turnout Lags
- Bomb Threat Against 2 Planes At Atlanta’s Main airport
- Plano Police Arrest Suspect With Possible Link To Burglaries
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures