DPD Seeks Suspects In Early Jan. Pharmacy Robbery
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Dallas police are asking for the public’s help in identifying three suspects who robbed an Oak Cliff pharmacy in early January.
At about 5:00 a.m. on Jan. 9, three black males forced their way into Raven’s Pharmacy on West Jefferson Boulevard by climbing through the drive-thru window.
The suspects filled several trashcans with various medications worth over $1,100. The men also created $3,000 worth of damages to the pharmacy.
Dallas police released this video to YouTube on Saturday, Jan. 25, and hope the public will help identify these men:
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call Detective Ellis of DPD’s Southwest Investigative Unit at 214.670.7471.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Homeowners Stalled From Installing Solar Power
- 2 North Texas UPS Locations Among Those Breached By Malware
- DPD Inadvertently Posts Phone Numbers Of Crime Victims
- SeaWorld Drops Appeal Of OSHA Violation
- Police Chief David Brown To Spend $1M+ On Body Cams
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures