Dallas Shooting Victims Tight-Lipped With Police
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Dallas police are investigating related shootings that happened around 12:10 a.m. Sunday that left one person dead and two others injured.
Officers responded to the first shooting on the 3100 block of Kingston St., where they found a Latino male victim dead.
Soon after, two additional victims with gunshot wounds were found at two different area hospitals.
Both persons have undergone surgery and are in stable condition. However, both are being “very evasive” with police about how they were injured, according to a statement from DPD.
Detectives said they have reason to believe all three victims are linked in some way.
The man who died did not have any identification on him at the scene, and police have yet to disclose whether or not they have secured a name.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Patients Return To Dallas Hospital Where Ebola Hit
- Musicians + Sports: Darius Rucker Lives for Football: See His Pregame Soundtrack
- Kaley O’Kelley Joins Doug Dunbar As News Co-Anchor
- Islamic Circle Of North America Launches Billboard Campaign In Dallas
- Texas Death Among 5 Reported In Listeria Outbreak
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures