DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – One person is dead after a single-vehicle crash that occurred around 1 a.m. Sunday on eastbound Highway 175 at Lake June Road.
The accident occurred when the pick-up truck sped into a guardrail. A spokeswoman for the Dallas County Sheriff’s Office said the truck split upon impact, landing upright.
The driver was pronounced dead on scene and was traveling alone. A name has yet to be released by the Dallas County Medical Examiner.
It is not known if alcohol and drugs were a factor, but the truck is believed to have been traveling at a high rate of speed.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- “Silent March” Planned For Downtown Dallas Friday
- After Turmoil Sanders, Mrs Obama, Warren Thrill Convention
- Hacker Targets Woman’s Amazon Account
- Rowlett Tornado Victim Displays His Anger With Insurance Company
- Texas Kidnapper Who Helped Find New Remains Sent To Oklahoma
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures