Bacsik Blog: Day 1 On Super Bowl Radio Row
NEW YORK, NY (105.3 THE FAN) – The 1st day of radio row was everything I dreamed it would be.
The room was only about 30% full. I’ve been told by Thursday it will be a zoo in there. But there was plenty of energy in the room mostly brought by Chris Arnold’s OOOOU WEEE! Everyone would turn and give us the, what the hell, look. By the end of the show we were getting smiles.
After arriving Sunday, I went walking around Manhattan because I had to go to the NBA store on 5th Ave. I was looking for Pacers gear. Yes, Pacers gear! Especially a Lance Stephenson t-shirt. But the NBA store only supports a few teams. If you want Knicks, Nets, Heat, Lakers and Bulls gear, they have it. Mavs, Pacers, Blazers not so much. I’ll have to find my anti-Heat and pro-Stephenson gear somewhere else.
I’m headed to the Broadway play Mama Mia tonight. Maybe I’ll tell how cool, or not cool, a Broadway play is tomorrow when the GBag Nation returns to the airwaves.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- AP: Former Fort Worth Police Chief Has Financial Ties To Body-Cam Maker
- Jefferson Keys Third Quarter Spurt As Mavs Beat Pelicans 102-93
- Suspect In Christina Morris Case Charged With Sex Assault Of A Child
- Celina Teacher Accidentally Sets Off Active Shooter Alert
- Woman On Flight With North Texas Ebola Patient Plans To Sue
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures