BALCH SPRINGS (CBSDFW.COM) – A police chase in Balch Springs on Sunday night ended with a crash in Dallas which left two people injured. The incident started just after 11:00 p.m. near the intersection of Peachtree Road and Dewberry Lane.
According to officials with the Balch Springs Police Department, officers attempted to stop a vehicle which had been listed as stolen by the Dallas Police Department. But the driver sped off, leading officers on a chase.
The pursuit ended in a crash along Highway 175 near Edd Road in Dallas. The male driver of the car and a female passenger were hurt during the wreck. They were taken to area hospitals and are both expected to be okay. No officers were injured during the chase or the crash.
The driver of the vehicle faces a charge of evading arrest by the Balch Springs Police Department, and a charge of unauthorized use of a vehicle by the Dallas Police Department.
- Team Jack Wins NASCAR’s $100,000 Humanitarian Award
- Phelps Offers Inspirational Words For U.S. Ryder Cup Team
- Martin Shkreli Raffling Chance To Punch Him In The Face
- Dallas Police & Fire Rescue At Scene Of School Bus Accident
- Selena Gomez Reaches 100 Million Instagram Followers
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures