Hurst Police Looking For Suspicious Vehicle
Get Breaking News First
HURST (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Hurst are looking for a suspicious vehicle, and trying to determine if the driver is connected to several cases of a stranger approaching children a few months ago.
A 16-year-old girl spotted the vehicle two days in a row near the intersection of Montreal Drive and Bremen Drive. The girl told police that she first noticed the large black SUV at about 9:00 p.m. on Sunday night. At that time, she was driving from North Richland Hills into Hurst. The vehicle followed her for some time.
The student saw the same vehicle again in her neighborhood on Monday morning as she was leaving for school.
The Hurst Police Department believes that the suspicious driver could be related to several cases which were reported back in October and November in Hurst, North Richland Hills and Haltom City. Authorities have increased patrols across the Mid-Cities area.
The car has only been described as a large black SUV with a rounded back. The driver has been described as a white man with a beard who may be somewhere between 40 and 50 years old. Anyone with information about this SUV or driver is urged to contact the Hurst Police Department.
- Phillies Hope To Find Room For Darin Ruf’s Powerful Bat
- Dallas Stars Retire Modano’s No. 9 Jersey
- No. 18 SMU Falters In 2nd Half Vs No. 20 Memphis
- TCU Winless In Big 12, Loses 97-67 To No. 23 OU
- Memorial Service Held For Murdered Richardson ISD Teacher, Mother Of Two
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures