IRVING (AP) – Exxon Mobil’s profit is down 16 percent from last year as the company is producing slightly less oil and gas. But it’s still making more than $8.3 billion in three months.
The company is earning less from producing oil and gas in the U.S. and overseas, and from its international refining and marketing business.
Exxon Mobil Corp. said Thursday that fourth-quarter net income was $8.35 billion, or $1.91 per share, matching Wall Street’s forecast. That compares with profit of $9.95 billion, or $2.20 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue is down 3 percent to $110.86 billion, below the $114.51 billion that analysts were expecting.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Chris Arnold Stories: I Used To Date Janet Jackson
- VIDEO: Cruise Ship Tossed By Stormy Seas Heads Back To Port
- Super Bowl 50: Adversity Reveals Character
- DCHHS Preparing Lab To Perform Zika Testing Locally
- Texas School District Makes Switch To 4-Day School Week
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures