IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) — Irving Police are investigating an aggravated robbery in which two armed suspects entered a barbershop, forcing employees and customers to the ground.
The offense occurred on Friday, Jan. 24 at the VIP Unisex Barbershop located in the 900 block of E. 6th St.
Three customers and two employees were present during the robbery and were forced to turn over their possessions at gunpoint to the suspects.
The incident was captured by store surveillance cameras.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Irving Police Department at 972-273-1010 or forward your tips to IPDCrimeTips@cityofirving.org.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Study: Mosquitoes Prefer Pregnant Women, People Who Drink And Athletes
- I-Team Exclusive: Murdered Dallas Lawyer’s Widow Talks
- Fort Worth Amends Ridesharing Ordinance
- SPCA Seizes 15 Cruelly Treated, Neglected Animals
- TCU Ex Trevone Boykin Charged With Assault For Alamo Bowl Bar Brawl
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures