Lancaster Police Searching For Deadly Hit And Run Driver
LANCASTER (CBSDFW.COM) — Investigators say they found an unidentified 21-year-old man lying on the side of the road in Lancaster on Saturday morning.
The man was found along the 2900 block of Danieldale Road just after 7 a.m. Investigators say the man was hit while walking.
Now police are searching for the driver and have a description of the possible vehicle.
Investigators believe the vehicle is either a General Motors SUV or truck. Based on debris at the scene, authorities believe the vehicle year ranges from 1994 to 1999.
The suspect vehicle will have damage to the driver side mirror, headlight/park light assembly and hood, according to police.
Anyone with information is urged to call Lancaster police at 214-218-2711.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cedar Hill PD Does Spot On Mathew McConaughey Parody
- Families With Special Military Bond Don’t Let Icy Roads Cancel Event
- Fort Worth ISD’s Only Superintendent Pick Withdraws Nomination
- Cowboys To Use Franchise Tag On Dez Bryant
- Body Discovered At Lake Ray Hubbard During Missing Person Search
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures