Ice Blamed For Fort Worth Rollover Crash
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Authorities think that an icy patch may be to blame for a rollover crash in east Fort Worth. The incident happened at about 2:30 a.m. early Friday morning.
A woman was driving a Hummer eastbound along Interstate-30, taking the exit ramp onto Loop 820. But she somehow lost control of the vehicle, and it came to a rest upside down.
That driver was taken to a nearby hospital. The extent of her injuries is unknown, but she is expected to be okay.
The exit ramp from eastbound Interstate-30 to Loop 820 was closed for a period of time overnight while police investigated the crash. It has since been opened back up to traffic.
- 5 Players In The NFL Who Will Have A Bounce Back Season Offensively
- Perry: NH Should Be Embarrassed By Shaheen
- Ventura Gets $1.8 Million In Defamation Case
- Manziel’s College Jersey Up For Auction
- Texas Bingo Operators Win Suit To Lobby Lawmakers
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures