FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Authorities think that an icy patch may be to blame for a rollover crash in east Fort Worth. The incident happened at about 2:30 a.m. early Friday morning.
A woman was driving a Hummer eastbound along Interstate-30, taking the exit ramp onto Loop 820. But she somehow lost control of the vehicle, and it came to a rest upside down.
That driver was taken to a nearby hospital. The extent of her injuries is unknown, but she is expected to be okay.
The exit ramp from eastbound Interstate-30 to Loop 820 was closed for a period of time overnight while police investigated the crash. It has since been opened back up to traffic.
- Ticket Scalpers Demanding Premium For Frisco ISD Kickoff At The Star
- Cowboys vs Patriots? ‘Do Y’all’s Job’
- Wednesday’s Warriors: The Oncology Nurses
- UPDATE: Missing South Texas Cobra Found!
- DPD: High Probability Missing SMU Officer Found
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures