Man Sought In Denison Woman’s Murder
DENISON (AP) - A murder warrant has been issued for a man after the slaying of a North Texas woman.
The Grayson County Sheriff’s Office in Sherman on Friday announced the search for 53-year-old Arron Lynn Smith.
Lt. Rickey Wheeler says Smith is considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached.
Wheeler says Smith is suspected in the killing Thursday night of a 46-year-old woman from Denison. Her name wasn’t immediately released. Wheeler says the attack happened just outside Denison, about 70 miles north of Dallas.
Smith is described as being a balding white male, 5 feet 7 inches tall, about 180 pounds with blue eyes and brown hair. He could be driving a 2010 blue Ford truck, a 4-door vehicle with chrome wheels. No license plate number was immediately provided.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- NFL Commissioner Deposition Shown At Super Bowl Seating Trial
- Ice Strands DART Rail Passengers For Hours
- Winter Weather Putting A Chill On Texas Food Truck Profits
- Ice-Related Accidents Close Several North Texas Highways
- Delayed Decision To Close UTA Angers Students
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Garland Police Arrest Teen Suspect For 7-11 Clerk Murder
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures