CBS 11 Steals & Deals: February 12
Get Breaking News First
CBS 11 viewers save big with Steals & Deals. Each week during CBS 11 News viewers have the opportunity to learn about products being offered at huge discounts. CBSDFW.COM will showcase three deals, with discounts valid for up to a week.
This week’s Steals and Deals will give you the perfect last minute Valentine’s Day gifts.
Chocolate is a great way to say I love you. Sublime Chocolate at Watters Creek in Allen creates hand crafted truffles and bonbons right on site. They are also the first chocolatier that goes from bean to bar. Starting today (Wednesday) through 9:00 p.m. Thursday receive 20% off boxed chocolate. (limit 2 boxes per customer).
Give her eyes the “wow” factor from Amazing Lash Studios. Get a full set of lashes $79.99 (normally $250.00) plus get a $40 upgrade for free.
Just tell them you saw the deal on CBS 11 when you call to book your appointment.
Give the gift of relaxation. Spa Castle provides a complete “spa” experience for the entire family.
General Manager, Sean Young told CBS 11 it’s not your ordinary day spa. “We offer an experience for indoor and outdoor aqua therapy jets. We also offer ten uniquely themed saunas with different characteristics and relaxation areas where people can go take a nap.”
Plus they have spa services like massage, facials and body treatments. There is also have a boutique style hotel right on the premises.
The Spa Castle Valentine’s Day deal: two Spa Castle admissions, one night stay in Standard or Deluxe room and a couples 60-minute massage service for $370 (regular value $460).
CBSDFW.COM now helps you wade through the circular deals as well. Quickly go through the different flyers and find the best deals with CBS Local Offers Circulars.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Force Behind Dallas Holocaust Museum Passes Away
- McKinney Man Faces Indecency With A Child Charge
- Jury Still Stuck In Chris Kyle-Jesse Ventura Trial
- FAA Proposes $12M Fine For Southwest Airlines
- Flower Mound To Debut Police Bike Patrol Program
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures