Home Depot Adding Nearly 2,000 North Texas Jobs
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – The Home Depot is gearing up for its busiest season by hiring 80,000 thousand people nationwide.
Nearly two thousand of those new jobs are being created in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Students, retirees, veterans and reservists are encouraged to apply for the 1,800 positions online.
Candidates can visit The Home Depot’s careers website, select “In-Store Hourly” positions and search by city for job opportunities.
Veterans and reservists can visit The Home Depot’s military site to match unique military skills to positions within the company. More information is available online at http://www.homedepotmilitary.com.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Agree To 4-Year Extension With WR Cole Beasley
- FC Dallas & TXA 21 Expand Partnership For 2015 Season
- Top 5 Sports Callers Of The Week: February 23-February 27
- Lakewood Elementary In Dallas Evacuated After Carbon Monoxide Leak Detected
- Fire Dept Investigates Ammonia Leak At Pepsi Bottling Plant In Mesquite
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures