ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Fast bikes and a giant dirt course have replaced the football field at AT&T Stadium in Arlington this weekend as Monster Energy Supercross rides into the Metroplex. CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh got an early look at what fans can expect to see, and spoke with some of the guys who will be riding.
- Keidel: Does Ezekiel Elliott Deserve Six Game Suspension?
- Fort Worth Crews Battling 3-Alarm Warehouse Fire
- Steve Bannon Out As White House Chief Strategist
- Six Flags Over Texas Pulls All Non-American Flags Including Confederate States Flag
- Texas Unemployment Rate Improves To 4.3 Percent, Same As US
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures