DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas police say a suspected serial rapist may have victimized as many as ten more women.
Investigators say he met his victims on social media. Officers say he threatened one woman with a taser. A second victim says he pulled a kitchen knife on her. Police are reviewing video of the attacks they believe he recorded.
“The evidence in these videos indicates we may possibly have more victims, which is why we’re here today,” said Deputy Chief Gilberto Garza. “We’re asking the media to help broadcast this information to encourage other victims to come forward.”
A hotline has been set up to help with the investigation. Anyone with information or who may be a victim should call Dallas police at (214) 790-1359.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas School Apologizes After 8th Graders Asked To List Positives Of Slavery
- Verne Troyer, Best Known As Mini-Me In ‘Austin Powers,’ Dies At 49
- Father Killed In Random Attack At Restaurant While Holding Daughter
- George H.W. Bush Wears Socks With Books To Honor Wife’s Commitment To Literacy
- Barbara Bush: ‘First Lady Of The Greatest Generation’
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures