Suspected Serial Rapist May Have A Dozen Victims
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Dallas police say a suspected serial rapist may have victimized as many as ten more women.
Investigators say he met his victims on social media. Officers say he threatened one woman with a taser. A second victim says he pulled a kitchen knife on her. Police are reviewing video of the attacks they believe he recorded.
“The evidence in these videos indicates we may possibly have more victims, which is why we’re here today,” said Deputy Chief Gilberto Garza. “We’re asking the media to help broadcast this information to encourage other victims to come forward.”
A hotline has been set up to help with the investigation. Anyone with information or who may be a victim should call Dallas police at (214) 790-1359.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- More Than 100 Expected To Attend Plano Crime Safety Meeting
- Texas QB David Ash Ends Playing Career
- Arlington Woman Executed For Starvation Death Of 9-Year-Old
- Some Call New Restaurant’s Logo Offensive & Culturally Insensitive
- School Bus Cameras Go Dark In Some North Texas Cities
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures