FRISCO, Texas (AP) – FC Dallas has acquired Colombian forward Andres Ramiro Escobar on loan from Ukrainian power Dynamo Kiev.
Escobar spent part of last year on loan with the French club Evian, appearing in four games. He was with Deportivo Cali in his native country when he signed with Dynamo Kiev in 2011.
Escobar returned to the Cali club on loan in 2012 and 2013, scoring five goals in 35 matches.
The 22-year-old Escobar is expected to pair with another young Colombian forward in Fabian Castillo for the rebuilding FC Dallas club.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dallas Police Investigating Forklift Found With Stolen ATM
- ‘Alternative Facts’ Remark Tops 2017 List Of Notable Quotes
- North Texas Charity’s Donated Christmas Items Destroyed In Fire
- TCU Names Jeremiah Donati As New Athletic Director
- Cowboys Improving Without Elliott, But Playoff Picture Isn’t
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: