FRISCO, Texas (AP) – FC Dallas has acquired Colombian forward Andres Ramiro Escobar on loan from Ukrainian power Dynamo Kiev.
Escobar spent part of last year on loan with the French club Evian, appearing in four games. He was with Deportivo Cali in his native country when he signed with Dynamo Kiev in 2011.
Escobar returned to the Cali club on loan in 2012 and 2013, scoring five goals in 35 matches.
The 22-year-old Escobar is expected to pair with another young Colombian forward in Fabian Castillo for the rebuilding FC Dallas club.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- A New Season With New Thrills At Six Flags Over Texas
- US New-Home Sales Rise In Sign Of Housing Market Health
- Dallas ISD Changes Policy For Pre-K School Suspensions
- Mechanic Hands Stranger His Truck Keys So He Can Get To Funeral
- Blue Bell Introduces New ‘Ice Cream Cone’ Flavor
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: