CBS 11 Steals & Deals: February 19
Get Breaking News First
CBS 11 News viewers save big with Steals & Deals. Each week during CBS 11 News, viewers have an opportunity to learn about products being offered at huge discounts. CBSDFW.COM will showcase these deals, with discounts valid for up to a week.
This week’s Steals & Deals will get you ready for summer. Swimsuit season is only a couple of months away, so the time to get into shape is now!
Title Boxing Club gives you a full-body workout. They are known for their famous “Power Hour,” an hour-long workout where you can burn up to 1,000 calories. They have 12 locations across the Metroplex. Mention CBS 11 and you will receive 50 percent off enrollment fee OR 50 percent off merchandise for the next seven days.
Skin Fit Skincare takes away unwanted hair and inches, pain free. Sugaring is a form of hair removal that has been around as long as threading and waxing, but it’s pain free. They also offer painless inch removal with body wraps. To get you swimsuit ready, they are offering both of these services.
Body wraps and a Brazilian usually cost $85 each, but through “Steals & Deals,” each service is being offered for just $39. Call Karen at 940-595-9041 and mention “CBS 11″ to get the deal.
CBSDFW.COM now helps you wade through the circular deals as well. Quickly go through the different flyers and find the best deals with CBS Local Offers Circulars.
- Halliburton Reaches $1.1B Gulf Oil Spill Settlement
- Updated UT License Plates Now On Sale
- Is Receiving ‘Credit’ Important To Jerry Jones?
- Jerry Expects To See ‘Improved’ Romo Against 49ers
- Netflix Debuts New Selective Sharing Feature For Recommendations
- Azle Residents Take Quake Concerns To Austin
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- TCU Students Demand Higher Quality Toilet Paper
- Norovirus May Have Sickened Hundreds At School
- McKinney Native Busts Through Sochi Hotel Door
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures