Lake Search Turns Up No Evidence In Kaufman Triple Murder Case
KAUFMAN COUNTY (KRLD) – After spending hours in the murky waters of Lake Tawakoni yesterday, a Texas Rangers team had to scrap another dive today because of the weather.
Sources tell KRLD News, the divers are looking for parts of guns used in the murders of Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland and his wife.
Divers did not find anything yesterday.
The man accused in the killings of the McLellands and assistant district attorney Mark Hasse is scheduled to be in court tomorrow on a number of motions.
The trial is tentatively scheduled for May.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Jeremy Mincey Reports To Dallas Cowboys Training Camp, Holdout Is Over
- High School Athletes Shoot For Clean Bill Of Health Before School
- Trains Silencing Horns Through Downtown Mesquite
- Mavs Sign First Round Draft Pick Justin Anderson
- Frisco Police Investigating Deadly Shooting
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures