Lake Search Turns Up No Evidence In Kaufman Triple Murder Case
KAUFMAN COUNTY (KRLD) – After spending hours in the murky waters of Lake Tawakoni yesterday, a Texas Rangers team had to scrap another dive today because of the weather.
Sources tell KRLD News, the divers are looking for parts of guns used in the murders of Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland and his wife.
Divers did not find anything yesterday.
The man accused in the killings of the McLellands and assistant district attorney Mark Hasse is scheduled to be in court tomorrow on a number of motions.
The trial is tentatively scheduled for May.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Sentenced For Bomb Hoax At Carrollton School
- Mississippi Man Arrested In 45-Year-Old El Paso Murder Case
- Cowboys Switching QBs from Weeden To Cassel
- UT’s BEVO XIV Diagnosed With Bovine Leukemia Virus; Retires
- Investigators Say Witness Saw Ex-Gridiron Star Attack Jogger
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures