On “Plugged In To DFW,” we are talking about drug and alcohol abuse, the path to sobriety, drug prevention, and resources if you or someone you know needs help with addiction.
Dr. Urschel and the clinical team at Enterhealth are currently implementing the most advanced, science-based treatment protocols, incorporating pharmacotherapy into client-centered treatment plans that address the psychological, spiritual and relational aspects of addiction. Recognized by industry publications, peers, national talk show hosts and even competitors, Enterhealth is a residential treatment program for dealing with alcohol and drug addiction. Click here to find out more.
Click here to learn more about Brian Cuban’s battle with body dysmorphic disorder and his memoir “Shattered Image.”
Dallas Area Drug Prevention Partnership (DADPP) is dedicated to reducing the incidence and impact of alcohol, tobacco, marijuana and other drug use among youth in the Dallas community. Click here to find out more. And mark your calendars for Drug Take Back Day on Saturday, April 26 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., with many drop-off locations around DFW.
The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) has created several informative and educational PSAs to help teenagers, parents, community members, retailers and law enforcement personnel better understand the consequences of underage drinking, providing alcohol to minors and/or the dangers of over consumption. Click here or here for more information.
- Groundbreaking For Tarrant County TEX Rail Commuter Line
- Homeowners Concerned Over Proposed DART Rail From Plano To DFW Airport
- US Oil & Gas Lease Sale To Be Broadcast Live On Internet
- ‘Affluenza’ Mom Released From House Arrest, Gets Job As Bartender
- First Human Case Of West Nile Confirmed In Lewisville
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures