DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A woman has been charged with intoxicated assault with a vehicle after police say she drove the wrong way in the 400 block of the N. Central Expressway Saturday night and hit another driver.
Police say Hallie Young, 36, was driving a blue Lexus northbound on the southbound lanes of the expressway around 10:25 p.m. Saturday.
Young’s car collided with a silver Dodge Charger, sending the other driver to Baylor Hospital for serious bodily injury.
The Dodge Charger’s driver has been identified at Erica Davidson, and her current condition is unknown.
Young also went to the hospital following the crash, but was booked into Lew Sterrett Jail around 10 a.m. Sunday.
A bond amount has yet to be set.
A criminal background search of Dallas County records shows that Young was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Oct. 17, 2009.
However, the charged was dismissed on Nov. 5, 2010 for the lack of a witness.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Kills Motorcyclist
- Mansfield Student Says She Was Offered Ride By Strange Man
- Something New For Fletcher’s Corny Dogs
- FAFSA Opens Application 3 Months Early!
- Carrollton Student Struck By Pickup On Way To School
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures