NEW YORK (AP) — Greg Anthony will call his first Final Four and national championship game as CBS Sports and Turner Sports make some changes for their coverage of the NCAA men’s basketball tournament.
He will join Steve Kerr, Jim Nantz and Tracy Wolfson at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Ernie Johnson will be hosting studio coverage from the Final Four for the first time, with Charles Barkley, Clark Kellogg and Kenny Smith.
Also, former Duke star Grant Hill will be a studio analyst working from Atlanta throughout the tournament.
The Final Four is on April 5 and will be televised on TBS for the first time. The title game is on April 7 and will air on CBS.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Baker Mayfield Picks Up Davey O’Brien Award In Fort Worth
- AP Source: JD Martinez, Red Sox Agree To $110M, 5-Year Deal
- Cuban To Mavericks Players: Losing Is Our Best Option
- MLB Imposes Mound Visit Limits, But Defers On Pitch Clocks
- Beltre Not Unhappy But Says Rangers Roster Could Be Improved
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures