City Of Carrollton Phone Lines Go Down
Get Breaking News First
CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Telephone service to the City of Carrollton, including non-emergency police and fire, went down early Wednesday, but 911 calls were being received, officials said.
“Carrollton city services are experiencing an outage of all non-emergency phone lines,” the city’s police department announced via Twitter and Facebook. “If you are currently attempting to contact a specific department in the city or the police/fire non-emergency line, we are unable to answer.”
Officials don’t yet know the reason for the outage and as of early Wednesday morning didn’t know when service might be restored.
- NASCAR Chase Outsiders Not Leaving Anything To Chance
- ISIS Email Demanded Release Of Neuroscientist From Texas Jail
- Allen Police Searching For Armed Bank Robbery Suspect
- Family Praises Off-Duty DPD Officer For Shooting Suspect
- 5 NFL Rookies To Shine In 2014
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures