Celtic Fun At North Texas Irish Festival
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The North Texas Irish Festival kicks off on Friday at Fair Park in Dallas. It’s a celebration of all things Irish including traditional dancing and some amazing food. But we could not wait until the weekend to get the Irish party started. CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh got an early look at the event. Check out her live reports below, and click here for more information about the festival.
- Father Opens Neurological Recovery Center To Help Son Walk Again
- Lawyers: Immigrant Mothers In Texas Coerced To Wear Ankle Monitors
- Texan Has Rare Condition That Makes It Hard To Eat Or Drink
- Boy Scout Board Approves End To Blanket Ban On Gay Adults
- North Texas City Drops Toilet Water Reuse Project
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures