DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The North Texas Irish Festival kicks off on Friday at Fair Park in Dallas. It’s a celebration of all things Irish including traditional dancing and some amazing food. But we could not wait until the weekend to get the Irish party started. CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh got an early look at the event. Check out her live reports below, and click here for more information about the festival.
- Fallen Little Elm Police Officer Remembered As Being More Than A Badge
- 89-Year-Old Honors Granddaughter By Sewing Dolls For Sick Kids
- Arlington Renewing Efforts Toward Public Transportation
- Little Elm Police Chief Gives Update On Detective’s Fatal Shooting
- Harambe’s Grandma Passes Away At Miami Zoo
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures