DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The North Texas Irish Festival kicks off on Friday at Fair Park in Dallas. It’s a celebration of all things Irish including traditional dancing and some amazing food. But we could not wait until the weekend to get the Irish party started. CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh got an early look at the event. Check out her live reports below, and click here for more information about the festival.
- Bell Tolls At Mass For Fallen Dallas Officer
- Candlelight Vigil Set For Fallen Dallas Officer
- Fort Worth Man Executed For Killing 2 At Children’s Party
- Goff’s Hamburgers Reopens 2 Years After Fire With Same Employees
- Dallas Leaders Delay Action On Confederate War Memorial
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures