Mavericks Send Crowder, James And Larkin To D-League
DALLAS, Texas (105.3 THE FAN) – The Mavericks announced Thursday that they have assigned Jae Crowder, Bernard James and Shane Larkin to the NBA Development League – Texas Legends .
All three are expected to play tonight’s game against the Los Angeles D-Fenders in Frisco.
Additionally, the Mavs recalled Ricky Ledo from the Legends. Ledo joined the Legends on Jan. 31 and played in 27 games with averages of 12.5 points and 5.7 rebounds per contest.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- DPD Bicycle Officer Collapses While On The Job
- Diaw Scores 19 To Lead Spurs In 94-76 Win Over Mavericks
- Shoot Or Don’t Shoot? Simulator Puts Citizens In Police Officer’s Shoes
- Texas Looks To Shine Light On Private Campus Police Records
- With Water Restrictions Easing Soon, Will Residents Return To Old Ways?
- Driveway Robbers Threaten Grandparents With 4-Year-Old
- The First, Legal Gay Marriage In Texas?
- Woman Dies In Fort Worth Stockyards Shooting
- Cowboys Pre-Combine Mock Draft
- Dallas Firefighter Remembered At Funeral
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures